TFC Subscription Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are many questions about the TFC IPTV Subscription, How Video On Demand works and Installation of the TFC IPTV Set Top Box.
If you can not find your answers here please visit our contact page and post your question and we will answer promptly.
(To view the answer to the questions, just click on the red plus sign.)
- When you select your TFC Package and subscribe you are committed for 12 months.
- You may upgrade the TFC subscription to an higher priced Package which includes additional programming during any of the 12 months.
- Upgrading will not extend the 12 month contract period.
- You can not downgrade your subscription during the 12 month contract period.
- After the initial 12 month contract, your contract switches to month to month and you may downgrade or upgrade at once a month.
- The package offers complete content with all the channels: Radio Channels, KARAOKE Channel, Lifestyle, COG, ANC, TFC and COG.
- Provides subscribers with a weekly Live Channels program schedule through EPG in the Main Menu.
- Allows subscribers to view TFC programs through Linear or live streaming viewing option as well as catch up the Pinoy shows you missed via VOD
- Allows TFC access even though subscribers are far from their respective homes via TFC Everywhere.
- Access to archive content and current episodes on VOD.
- Purchase and enjoyment of the most recent Filipino Movies and Sports events with the PPV feature.
- The package responds to the demand for TFC Plus with add-on channel that is dependent on the necessities of subscribers.
- Allows subscribers to enjoy TFC with an option to enjoy another Channel
- The package has three options:
- TFC + Sports or Shut-Out Entertainment (BRO)
- TFC + Food, Travel, Home and Self (Lifestyle)
- TFC + Movies or Teleserye Classics (Cinema One Global)
- It also provides PPV access
- The package is positioned for the price sensitive HHs in the areas where the TFC is unavailable for subscribers of DISH or those on cable.
- It aims at the segments of subscribers who wish for linear viewing for TFC such as the existing cable subscribers.
- It is also expected not to have VOD content since it is a live stream service.
- Though not limited, TFC Lite Package is positioned for the existing DirecTV and Cable subscriber having DVR subscription.
- Better positioned for switch strategy as it permits viewers to watch his or her favorite TFC programs on the “LIVE” format.
- Catch-up the missed program schedule by viewing the program via on demand feature.
- Lifestyle Network is considered as the latest premium channel from TFC.
- It is designed for the U.S. market, which highlights programs offering individual empowerment, life expansion and personal improvement.
- Shows offered here focus on home, travel, food and self.
Video on Demand or VOD provides you with the flexibility and convenience of watching your favorite ABS-CBN shows at your most convenient time. You can easily catch up and follow the storyline with its archived content dramas and teleseryes since their first episode. The television programs will be stored for from 12 days to 2 weeks for the day-to-day shows such as “Wowowee” and “TV Patrol” or three months for shows aired once in a week. The content is always new and updated for the audience 4-5 hours following the airtime in Manila and with lesser advertising-associated interruptions that enables you to pause, rewind, fast forward or play.
- Karaoke on Demand only requires you to plug in the microphone at the back of the TFC IPTV box to start your singing session.
- Does not need to purchase for song chips
- Does not require significant amount for Karaoke machine
- Hassle-free song upgrades including teleserye theme songs
- Appropriate viewing experience so that the value of your TFC subscription will be expanded and strengthened.
- Fulfill the necessity of catching-up on the TV programs and shows you missed from the linear platform.
- Expand your viewing experience outside or inside your home.
- The amount for package subscription will be charged to credit card every month.
- You will be under a one-year contract once subscribed.
- To cancel your subscription, you need to return the box and pay cancellation fee of $125. You will be charged another $125 upon failure to return the box.
- Registration to create your account on pinoyonlinetv.com
- When signed in, click on the button “ACTIVATE TFC EVERYWHERE”
- Enter the TFC Set Top Box or Smart Card Numberor enter the TFC Account Number appeared in your billing statement
- Enter the provided Activation Code
- Confirm the agreement with the TFC Everywhere Terms and Conditions
- Click the button “ACTIVATE NOW”
- You will be redirected to TFC Everywhere page to watch your favorite shows or movies anytime, anywhere.