TFC IPTV and Video on Demand
What is TFC IPTV and Video on Demand (VOD)?
Most emails and calls will be answered within 1-2 business days by one of our friendly team members.
What is TFC IPTV?
So, wherever you are, you can always watch your favorite Pinoy TV programs and channels provided that your Internet you have a strong connection using the TFC Set Top Box.
What is TFC Video on Demand?
ABS-CBN TFC IPTV Video on Demand serves as a new approach to enjoying your favorite ABS-CBN programs, films, etc. at your most convenient time. Get an access to the previous and the most recent episodes with a click. You can even replay, rewind or fast-forward the scenes should you want to. You are the primary controller of your TFC IPTV Video on Demand. Enjoy its flexible unlimited access to of the popular ABS-CBN Pinoy teleseryes and watch your favorite actors and actresses in their respective teleseryes.
It requires a minimum of 2 MBPS download internet speed. The TFC IPTV Set Top Box is considered a plug and play product that is easy to install. The set-up box has a lifetime warranty covering damage caused by flood, fire and other forms of natural disasters. But the warranty coverage does not include damaged caused by improper use, incorrect installation, repair, accidents or incorrect installation.
TFC IPTV on Demand Benefits
- Rest assured that all the ABS-CBN shows are always fresh since they are added to Video On Demand within 4-5 hours of broadcasting from Manila.
- Less intrusion of advertisements
- Additional convenience of the capabilities of DVD/VCR, allowing you to fast-forward, play, rewind, and pause whenever you want.
- Your Programs are always available using Video on Demand
- ABS-CBN TV shows, which are aired once in a week, are being held for three months.
- TFC teleseryes are held for 30 days after the episode is aired.
- Daily shows such as the TV patrol ABS-CBN are held from 12-14 days.